Tewksbury Resident Arrested on Charges of Operating With Suspended License
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 3:09 p.m. Friday, as the result of a motor vehicle stop, Christopher A. Torra, 30, of 36 Apache Way, Tewksbury was arrested on charges of operating with a suspended license.
Friday, Sept. 30
- At 5:35 p.m., a caller reported that her wallet was stolen while she was working at the Sunbridge Care and Rehabilitation Facility.
- At 9:12 p.m., a caller reported that someone was ringing her doorbell and throwing tissue paper on trees in her yard.
Saturday, Oct. 1
- At 11:36 a.m., a Sand Iron Way caller reported that her daughter's car tires were slashed.
- At 11:26 p.m., a Deerfield Place resident reported a loud party on her street. The caller stated that people at the party were smashing bottles and a mailbox was damaged.
Sunday, Oct. 2
- At 1:15 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Concord Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 5:35 p.m., a caller reported a male party screaming obscenities out the window of his car on Greenbriar Drive. An officer spoke to the driver and found out that the obscenities were coming from loud music in the car. The driver agreed to turn the music off.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.