The Week Ahead: Election Day and Bicycle Recycling
And check out The Woman in Black this weekend.
This week brings us Election Day, but you might not know it looking at the calendar.
Fast-forwarding past Tuesday, the week offers some interesting opportunities. The library will screen a documentary called “Lemonade.” On the same night, RCASA will host the first of four discussion on substance abuse. And, this weekend, the town will host a bicycle trade-in.
See our full events calendar for more.
- Zumba—Senior Center, 9:15 a.m.
Instructor Kelli is Zumba Gold certified to teach the active older adult.
- Community Planning and Development Commission—Town Hall, 7:30 p.m.
The meeting will include a public hearing on Town Meeting Warrant Article 23.
- Storytime for Two Year Olds—Reading Public Library, 10:15-10:45 a.m.
Join the library for stories, songs, and visits with Cocoa Moose.
- Computer Classes—Senior Center, 9-10 a.m.
Learn to use email, send pictures, or use the internet to look up your ancestors.
- Special Screening of the Documentary “Lemonade”—Reading Public Library, 7 p.m.
Join the library for viewing of this 40 minute film followed by a group discussion.
- RCASA Presents APPLAUDD Parent Series on Substance Abuse Prevention—Parker Middle School, 7-9 p.m.
The program will be presented as a four part series.
- Storytime for Four and Five Year Olds—Reading Public Library, 1:30-2:15 p.m.
- Massages—Senior Center, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Enjoy a relaxing massage with licensed masseuse Becky Graves.
- Bicycle Recycling and Give-Away—Reading Municipal Light Department, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Donate bikes in good working order, receive a voucher for early admittance to the bike give-away on Saturday, April 9.
- The Woman In Black—Quannapowitt Players, 8 p.m.
This ghost story will chill your blood and send shivers down your spine!