Truck Repeatedly Vandalized in North Reading
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Thursday. The information is open to the public.
Thursday, Aug. 16
- At 8:30 a.m., a resident walked into the police station to report that his truck has been vandalized several times over the past few weeks. Another vehicle was damaged as well.
- At 12:54 p.m., a caller reported youths gathering in the parking lot at Stop and Shop. Police spoke to the youths and told them not to hang out of their car windows.
- At 1:08 p.m., a caller reported mopeds driving up and down the road on Kristyn Lane. Police spoke to the operators who will put the mopeds away for the day.
- At 9:41 p.m., a caller reported a telephone pole on fire. RMLD was notified.
- At 10:54 p.m., a caller reported a paint can on fire on Haverhill Street. An officer found that it was not a pain can, but fireworks.
- At 11:07 p.m., a caller reported an erratic driver on North Street. Police spoke to the driver who said she may have been driving fast because she was late for work.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.