Two Televisions Stolen from Walmart, North Reading
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Wednesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
Wednesday, Sept. 12
- At 10:30 a.m., an employee from Walmart reported that two males entered the store twice and stole two flat screen televisions.
- At 1:35 p.m., a Greenbriar Drive resident reported a jewelry theft.
Thursday, Sept. 13
- At 10:28 a.m., a caller reported ID theft.
- At 10:46, a caller reported that a car cut him off and forced him to side of the road on Main Street.
- At 12:00 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Concord St. No injuries were reported.
- At 1:43 p.m., a caller reported that three people went down a stairway at a business on Main Street and were out of sight for several minutes. After investigating, police found a baggie with class D residue. The information was passed on to detectives.
- At 2:09 p.m., a caller reported a needle on the side of Old Andover Road. Police disposed of the needle.
- At 3:11 p.m., a caller reported erratic operation on Main Street.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.