USPS Employee Stuck in Trailer
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
Friday, Jan. 6
- At 11:07 a.m., a Central Street resident reported that jewelry was stolen from her over the last several months. Police are investigating.
- At 2:18 p.m., an unknown caller reported a fight between two males on Hill Street. Police broke up the fight.
- At 4:05 p.m., a Lowell Road resident reported that her son was victim of identity fraud.
- At 9:05 p.m., an unknown caller reported a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Chestnut and Haverhill streets.
Saturday, Jan. 7
- At 7:26 p.m., an emergency caller reported that an employee at the United States Postal Service processing center on Main Street was stuck in a trailer. The Fire Department was notified and released the victim.
Sunday, Jan. 8
- At 7:25 a.m., a Burroughs Road resident reported that their mailbox was vandalized overnight.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.