Vandalism to a House Reported in North Reading
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Monday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
Monday, May 21
- At 8:57 a.m., a Washington Street resident reported that someone drove over her lawn and septic, causing damage to the lawn.
- At 10:17 a.m., a caller reported that two males were sleeping in the rocket ship at Clarke Park. The males were gone when police arrived.
- At 11:24 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Lowell Road. No injuries were reported and one car was towed from the scene.
- At 3:18 p.m., a caller reported that his car was hit while parked on Central Street. Police found red paint chips on the ground where the vehicle was hit, and are still investigating the accident.
- At 4:56 p.m., a Leland Road resident reported that they found a hypodermic needle in their front yard. Police retrieved the item.
- At 5:29 p.m., a Main Street resident reported past damage to the lights in her yard and new damage to her vinyl siding.
- At 6:54 p.m., a Main Street resident reported that two individuals were at her house trying to sell drugs to someone who lives with her.
- At 6:58 p.m., a caller reported possible fireworks coming from the Hillview golf course. The individuals had left the area when police arrived.
Tuesday, May 22
- At 10:34 p.m., a caller reported loud noise, breaking glass, fighting and crying coming from an apartment on Lowell Road. Police went to the apartment, but no one answered the door. There was a shoe outside the door. Police went into the apartment to check on the well being of the residents. One female was transported to the police department and one car was towed from the scene.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.