Vase of Feces Found at RMHS and Resident Arrested After Accident for OUI
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Monday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
At 5:07 p.m. Tuesday, a caller reported a car accident on Salem Street. As a result of the accident, Dana G. Walsh, 37, of 48 Timberneck Dr. was arrested on charges of operating under the influence of alcohol and following too closely on a state highway.
Monday, Nov. 19
- At 11:47 a.m., an Arnold Avenue resident reported his fence was knocked down.
- At 2:26 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Locust Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 3:44 p.m., a customer left the ATM at Reading Co-Operative Bank without closing out his transaction and someone else withdrew $100 from his account.
- At 3:57 p.m., a Summit Drive resident reported that her car was keyed overnight.
- At 4:35 p.m., a caller reported that a vase full of feces was found in an elevator at Reading Memorial High School.
- At 6:12 p.m., a caller reported that his vehicle was hit while parked on Ash Street.
Tuesday, Nov. 20
- At 7:11 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Lowell Street. One female involved reported a back injury.
- At 7:40 a.m., a caller reported a minor car accident on Lowell Street.
- At 3:15 p.m., a caller reported youths gathering at the Tot Lot on Bancroft Avenue. The youths were gone when police arrived.
- At 4:17 p.m., a caller reported that her son's iPhone was stolen from the Coolidge Middle School.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com