Veterans Day: What's Closed, Open
Here's what's open and closed on Monday.
We observed Veterans Day, a national holiday established in 1926 to honor men and women who have served in the military, Sunday. Here's a quick round-up of what's open and closed in Reading and North Reading on Monday. If you know of more businesses that are open or closed, help out your fellow neighbors by leaving them in the comments.
- Reading and North Reading Public Schools
- Reading and North Reading Town Hall (state and federal offices also closed)
- Reading Public Library and Flint Memorial Library
- Reading and North Reading Post Office
- Most banks will be closed to observe the holiday
- Convenience Stores
- Liquor stores
- Retail stores