Waltham Male Arrested for Shoplifting and Juvenile Found With Marijuana in North Reading
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 4:11 p.m. Friday, Eric John Greene, 26, of 108 Alder St., Waltham was arrested on charges of Shoplifting over $100 by concealing merchandise on Main Street.
At 9:08 p.m. Sunday, Teresa A. Lafee, 47, of 253 Lincoln Ave. #1, Saugus was arrested on a warrant on Haverhill Street.
Friday, Aug. 24
- At 12:17 p.m., a caller reported a road rage incident on Park Street. Police spoke to both parties who agreed to disagree and both went on their way.
- At 10:36 p.m., a Main Street resident reported a youth smoking marijuana near his window. The youth's parents were notified and a small amount of marijuana was destroyed by police.
Saturday, Aug. 25
- At 11:53 p.m., a caller reported fireworks were being set off, and that one of them was on fire. The fire was put out.
Sunday, Aug. 26
- At 3:38 a.m., a caller reported that his daughter came home intoxicated and is now walking down Oakdale Road. The 16-year-old was held in protective custody.
- At 9:31 a.m., an employee from the pro shop at Hillview Country Club reported that someone drilled holes into the soda machines and stole money from them.
- At 2:48 p.m., a caller reported that he ran out of gas on Park Street and after getting gas, he could not find his car. Wilmington Police reported that they found the car on Concord Street in Wilmington.
- At 6:20 p.m., a caller reported that a person was driving erratically on North Street and collided with another car. One person was transported to the hospital.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.