Youth Caught Breaking into Haven Street Building
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
Friday, March 8
- At 8:11 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 10:30 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The accident was minor.
- At 3:09 p.m., a caller reported that her cell phone was stolen from her vehicle while she went into a store on Main Street.
Saturday, March 9
- At 11:10 a.m., a Beacon Street resident reported that the passenger side window in his vehicle was smashed overnight.
- At 5:11 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Lowell Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 8:46 p.m., a youth was caught attempting to break into 30 Haven St. There was no damage. Police informed the youth's mother of the incident.
- At 9:22 p.m., a caller reported youths being loud and possibly fighting on Washington Street. Police were unable to locate the youths.
- At 9:47 p.m., a Sanborn Lane resident reported excessive noise from youths in the street. Police did not hear any excessive noise on Sanborn Lane, but did speak to a resident who said he had friends over. The resident was advised of the complaint.
Sunday, March 10
- At 1:31 a.m., a caller reported that her car was hit in the parking lot of Longhorn Steakhouse and a note left on the windshield.
- At 6:55 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Salem Street. No injuries were reported.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org