Invite a friend
Creature Teacher Live Animal Presentation
Bring the grandchildren, great-grandchildren or any special little one to this live animal program. Richard Roth of Creature Teachers will visit the Center and teach us all about the fascinating world of animals.
More About Reading Senior Center
The Pleasant Street Senior Center offers health and wellness, recreation, events, crafts, classes, lunch and transportation services.
Reading Elder/Human Services' goal is to help seniors live meaningful lives of dignity, enjoyment and useful purpose. It seeks to improve and enrich the lives of seniors with opportunities to be independent, celebrate life and reach their fullest potential. It also offers a variety of programs.
Jane Burns is the interim administrator for elder/human services.
Other events here
- Motion to Music at Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Pleasure Island - "Disney Land of the East" Tomorrow, Jun 20, 10:15 am
- B.E.S.T. at Senior Center Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am
- Painting Group at Senior Center Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:30 pm
- Zumba at Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 9:15 am
- Movie Day - Argo Mon, Jun 24, 1:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Computer Classes at Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Postal Inspection Service Tue, Jun 25, 10:15 am
- Klickity Klack Group Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- Zumba (R) Gold at the Reading Pleasant Street Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm