Invite a friend
Heart Attack/Stroke Program
Heart Attack/Stroke Program 10:15 – lounge
An informative and interactive discussion on each topic - Strokes- why does it happen to some people and not others. How can you recognize a stroke occurring? Understand the risk factors and the symptoms. Also, do you know the signs and symptoms of someone experiencing a heart attack? Learn what happens to the heart. Join Michele Caron, Nurse Educator of Greater Medford VNA in discussion along with light refreshments.
More About Reading Senior Center
The Pleasant Street Senior Center offers health and wellness, recreation, events, crafts, classes, lunch and transportation services.
Reading Elder/Human Services' goal is to help seniors live meaningful lives of dignity, enjoyment and useful purpose. It seeks to improve and enrich the lives of seniors with opportunities to be independent, celebrate life and reach their fullest potential. It also offers a variety of programs.
Jane Burns is the interim administrator for elder/human services.
Other events here
- Zumba at Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 9:15 am
- Motion to Music at Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Computer Classes at Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Klickity Klack Group Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- Zumba (R) Gold at the Reading Pleasant Street Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- B.E.S.T. at Senior Center Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am
- Painting Group at Senior Center Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:30 pm
- Electronic Gadgets - what are they? Tue, Jun 4, 10:15 am
- Diabetes: The Role of Nutrition Thu, Jun 6, 10:15 am
- Parkinson's Disease Support Group Monthly, 1:30 pm–3:00 pm