Invite a friend
Holiday Food Temptations – the Do’s and Don’ts
What a great time to share food and enjoy food – The holidays often present us with many challenges regarding food choices. This lively, interactive program will review how to make healthy choices during this holiday season. This program will also discuss ways in which we can cut calories and add in some extra “steps” along the way to keep us moving and keep us healthy –
Presented by Michele Caron Nurse Educator Greater Medford VNA
More About Reading Senior Center
The Pleasant Street Senior Center offers health and wellness, recreation, events, crafts, classes, lunch and transportation services.
Reading Elder/Human Services' goal is to help seniors live meaningful lives of dignity, enjoyment and useful purpose. It seeks to improve and enrich the lives of seniors with opportunities to be independent, celebrate life and reach their fullest potential. It also offers a variety of programs.
Jane Burns is the interim administrator for elder/human services.
Other events here
- Zumba at Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 9:15 am
- Motion to Music at Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Computer Classes at Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Klickity Klack Group Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- Zumba (R) Gold at the Reading Pleasant Street Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- B.E.S.T. at Senior Center Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am
- Painting Group at Senior Center Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:30 pm
- Electronic Gadgets - what are they? Tue, Jun 4, 10:15 am
- Diabetes: The Role of Nutrition Thu, Jun 6, 10:15 am
- Parkinson's Disease Support Group Monthly, 1:30 pm–3:00 pm