Invite a friend
Kris Kringle Fair
Come one come all to the wonderful Kris Kringle Fair, Saturday November 10th from 9am-3pm, at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading, 239 Woburn Street, located at the corner of Woburn and Summer streets.
This holiday fair will help you get a jump on your holiday shopping but offers so much more than the average fair! Visit our Boutique table, where handcrafted items made by members and friends of the church are featured, or the Potpourri Table where you will find new and like-new gifts, or Deck The Halls where you can find deep discounts on gently used holiday decorations and accessories, as well as cards, boxes, and wrapping paper.
There will also be a Silent Auction area with all kinds of special items, a Jewelry area, and a great Books/DVDs/CDs section! Look for the fabulous raffle items - a beautiful hand-made quilt, Playmobil sets, a case of fine wine, a lotto ticket tree, and Kindle Fire HD! (Click HERE to see photos of the raffle items.)
And we haven't forgotten about the Kids: young ones can shop in the "Kids Holiday Gift Shop" area, for items $ 0.50-$ 3.00 to give their parents, grandparents, and other special grownups in their lives. A Kids Fair is right in the same area, with fun activities for the kids. Look for "Santa's Elves" on hand to help get a message to Jolly Old St. Nick!
An expansive Kids Toys and Books area will appeal to children as well as those shopping for kids! Have lunch at the Snack Bar while listening to live music, and then peruse the Country Store, full of jams, jellies, and other canned/jarred goods, or the Baked Goods area, offering all sorts of delicious treats!
Free parking and shuttle service from Parker Middle School (45 Temple St). We look forward to seeing you there!
Unitarian Univeralist Church of Reading
239 Woburn Street, Reading, MA
Jewelry • Boutique • Books • Silent Auction • Kindle Fire HD Raffle • Quilt Raffle • Country Store • Potpourri • Baked Goods • Refreshments/Snack Bar • Entertainment • Kids’ Activities • Kids Books & Toys and much more!
More About Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading
The Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading is an active and inviting community that welcomes people of all ages, religious backgrounds, cultural origins, differing abilities, sexual preferences and political views. The UUCR affirms and advocates the following seven ideological principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in its congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within its congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all which people are a part.
Join UUCR for one of its services followed by refreshments. Be sure to check out the website at uureading.org for more information and to watch or read one of Reverend Tim's sermons.
Other events here
- Worship Service: "Changes" Sun, Jun 23, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "Am I Enough?" Sun, Jun 30, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "Dare to have a Religious Experience" Sun, Jul 7, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "Good Vibrations" Sun, Jul 14, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "This Little Light of Mine....(Yeah, right!)" Sun, Jul 21, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "In It Together" Sun, Jul 28, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "What Remains of Appalachian Spring?" Sun, Aug 4, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "Beyond Words" Sun, Aug 11, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "The Gift of Play" Sun, Aug 18, 10:00 am–11:00 am