Invite a friend
Like Glee? You'll Love KIDSING!
Beth and Al Mosier’s KIDSING Presents ON THE RADIO!
If your child loves to sing, then KidSing, an exciting choral program that incorporates great singing, some “GLEE” style dancing and a bit of acting with a group of talented, enthusiastic and supportive children and teachers, will be the perfect Spring activity. Popular music educators Beth and Al Mosier will create some of the their musical magic when they produce ON THE RADIO, which features popular songs and dances from Broadway shows like “Footloose,” novelty numbers like “Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy;” The Beatles’ “Sgt. Pepper”, to Elvis’ “Hound Dog”, and current radio blockbusters like Katy Perry’s “Firework” and Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’.” ON THE RADIO celebrates music hits from past and present with an enthusiasm only KidSing brings to the stage. The show choir choreography has been written by YouTube sensation John Jacobson. Students currently in grade 3 through 8 are invited to participate in KidSing.
When: Wednesday Afternoons 3:30 - 4:30
Ten Weeks: January 9 - March 20, 2013
Performance: Friday, March 22, 2013 at 7:00pm. Free for family and friends.
Special Community Service Engagement: Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Tuition: $160 which includes KidSing T-Shirt and Music.
Payment: $30 due with registration $130 Balance due by 1/9/2013.
Please register early to insure a spot for your child. There are only a few spaces left in the Winter program.
For more information please call 781-910-7511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More About Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading
The Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading is an active and inviting community that welcomes people of all ages, religious backgrounds, cultural origins, differing abilities, sexual preferences and political views. The UUCR affirms and advocates the following seven ideological principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in its congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within its congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all which people are a part.
Join UUCR for one of its services followed by refreshments. Be sure to check out the website at uureading.org for more information and to watch or read one of Reverend Tim's sermons.
Other events here
- Worship Service: "Changes" Sun, Jun 23, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "Am I Enough?" Sun, Jun 30, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "Dare to have a Religious Experience" Sun, Jul 7, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "Good Vibrations" Sun, Jul 14, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "This Little Light of Mine....(Yeah, right!)" Sun, Jul 21, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "In It Together" Sun, Jul 28, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "What Remains of Appalachian Spring?" Sun, Aug 4, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "Beyond Words" Sun, Aug 11, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "The Gift of Play" Sun, Aug 18, 10:00 am–11:00 am