Invite a friend
Like GLEE? You'll Love KIDSING!
Beth and Al Mosier’s KIDSING Presents We Are Lights!
If your child loves to sing, then KidSing, an exciting ten week choral program that incorporates great singing, some ‘GLEE’ style dancing and a bit of acting with a group of enthusiastic and supportive children and teachers, will be the perfect Fall activity. Popular music educators Beth and Al Mosier will sprinkle some of their musical magic when they produce We Are Lights, featuring songs and dances from popular Broadway shows, seasonal hit's like Selena Gomez' "Winter Wonderland" and Miranda Cosgrove's "All I Want for Christmas is You", novelty spoofs, and a message of hope, love, light and laughter. We Are Lights which celebrates this special time of year with great music, humor, and friendship will light up the stage and fill your child and the audience with joy! To top off the fun, the show choir choreography has been written by “Double Dream Hands” YouTube star John Jacobson. Students currently in grade 3 through 8 are invited to participate in KidSing.
When: Wednesday Afternoons 3:30 - 4:30
Ten Weeks: September 12 - November 16, 2012
Performance: Friday, November 16, 2012, at 7:00 p.m. Free for family and friends.
Special Community Service Engagement: Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Where: Unitarian Universalist Church, 239 Woburn St., Reading, MA 01867
Tuition: $160 which includes KidSing T-Shirt and Music.
Payment: $30 due with registration, $130 Balance due by 9/12/2012 Please register early to insure a spot for your child. There are only a few spaces left in the Fall program.
For more information please call 781-910-7511 or email email@example.com
Please don’t hesitate to share this opportunity with anyone you think might enjoy participating. A splendid time is guaranteed for all!
More About Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading
The Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading is an active and inviting community that welcomes people of all ages, religious backgrounds, cultural origins, differing abilities, sexual preferences and political views. The UUCR affirms and advocates the following seven ideological principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in its congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within its congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all which people are a part.
Join UUCR for one of its services followed by refreshments. Be sure to check out the website at uureading.org for more information and to watch or read one of Reverend Tim's sermons.
Other events here
- Worship Service: "Changes" Sun, Jun 23, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "Am I Enough?" Sun, Jun 30, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "Dare to have a Religious Experience" Sun, Jul 7, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "Good Vibrations" Sun, Jul 14, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "This Little Light of Mine....(Yeah, right!)" Sun, Jul 21, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "In It Together" Sun, Jul 28, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "What Remains of Appalachian Spring?" Sun, Aug 4, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "Beyond Words" Sun, Aug 11, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Worship Service: "The Gift of Play" Sun, Aug 18, 10:00 am–11:00 am