Invite a friend
Over the River and Through the Woods
"Over the River and Through the Woods"
Betsy Tabor, Intern Minister
9:15 AM and 11:00 AM
Getting to grandmother's house can take some doing. Especially during the holidays, finding our way to "Home, Sweet Home" can feel like a tall order. Today we'll reflect on what home means to us—in our rosiest dreams, in our everyday reality and deep in our souls.
|Where||Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading 239 Woburn St, Reading, MA 01867|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading
The Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading is an active and inviting community that welcomes people of all ages, religious backgrounds, cultural origins, differing abilities, sexual preferences and political views. The UUCR affirms and advocates the following seven ideological principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in its congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within its congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all which people are a part.
Join UUCR for one of its services followed by refreshments. Be sure to check out the website at uureading.org for more information and to watch or read one of Reverend Tim's sermons.