Invite a friend
Perfecting Your Pitch
Please come at 6:30 p.m. for refreshments and networking.
Join professional public speaker Stuart Papp for an entertaining program offering personal presentation tips for all. Whether your goal is to discover new business opportunities, tell people about your skills, or develop an invaluable tool, having a personal marketing pitch can be extremely valuable.
- Learn how to stop selling yourself and start meaningful conversations
- Understand the secret of public speaking
- Acquire fresh ideas on how to market yourself and your business
Registration is requested. Contact the Library Information Desk at 781-942-6703 or firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up online via the library calendar at www.readingpl.org.
More About Reading Public Library
The Reading Public Library is based in the former Highland Elementary School, which was built in 1894. It became the library in 1984.
The library offers books, magazines, newspapers, internet services, teen and children's books, a local history room, book clubs and other activities.
Ruth Urell is library director.
Other events here
- Pajama Storytime Tomorrow, May 27, 6:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Live Wires Presents: Boston's Gardens & Green Spaces Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm