Invite a friend
Rev. Tim, Anne Principe, Countless Others, and YOU!
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Join us for a new way of doing church. A different time, a different vibe, a different feel. Each second Sunday of the month, we’ll gather at 5:00 pm, share a meal (we cook, you eat) and a short fellowship/worship circle, and then we all have the choice between several spiritual exploration activities. This special program is open TO ALL AGES: from Senior Citizens to youngsters, from empty nesters to tweens (and teens). Singles, couples, families. We encourage you to invite friends to join you. Reservations are requested so we know how many people to expect.
|Where||Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading 239 Woburn St, Reading, MA 01867|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading
The Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading is an active and inviting community that welcomes people of all ages, religious backgrounds, cultural origins, differing abilities, sexual preferences and political views. The UUCR affirms and advocates the following seven ideological principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in its congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within its congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all which people are a part.
Join UUCR for one of its services followed by refreshments. Be sure to check out the website at uureading.org for more information and to watch or read one of Reverend Tim's sermons.