Invite a friend
Thanksgiving Service: The Bread Of Our Lives
"Thanksgiving Service: The Bread Of Our Lives"
Rev. Tim Kutzmark, Anne Principe, Betsy Tabor
9:15 AM and 11:00 AM
We invite you to bake and bring a loaf of bread to church for our special Thanksgiving Communion. We’ll share the bread during the service, and also enjoy it during social hour after the service. Bake and bring bread that has meaning to you—either because it connects you to your family heritage, or because it just tastes good. We will have gluten/nut free bread available, as well. Or, bring your own piece of bread that is allergen-free so you can participate. The UUCR Adult Choir will sing at both services.
|Where||Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading 239 Woburn St, Reading, MA 01867|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading
The Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading is an active and inviting community that welcomes people of all ages, religious backgrounds, cultural origins, differing abilities, sexual preferences and political views. The UUCR affirms and advocates the following seven ideological principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in its congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within its congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all which people are a part.
Join UUCR for one of its services followed by refreshments. Be sure to check out the website at uureading.org for more information and to watch or read one of Reverend Tim's sermons.