Invite a friend
***Due to incliment weather, this event is RESCHEDULED to Saturday February 16th at 11:00 AM***
Valentine's Party with crafts and snacks!
For ages 2 - 6 (accompanied by caregivers)
Come meet new friends! All are welcome.
Co-sponsored by the Flint Memorial Library and North Reading Moms & Tots Group (www.meetup.com/North-Reading-Moms-Tots/)
|Where||Flint Memorial Library 147 Park St, North Reading, MA 01864|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||11:00 pm–12:00 pm|
More About Flint Memorial Library
Library services at the Flint Memorial Library are free and available to all residents of North Reading. The library also maintains a children's department, local history room and activity room. Reference services are available at the library, as well as by phone, mail or e-mail. A home delivery service may be arranged for those who are unable to visit the library. The library is a member of the Eastern Massachusetts Regional Library System and the Merrimack Valley Library Consortium, allowing patrons access to materials that may not be available on-site. Helena Minton is the library director.
Other events here
- An Evening with Author Kathryn Guare Today, Jun 18, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Children's Monthly Drop-In Craft Tomorrow, Jun 19, 3:00 pm–4:45 pm
- Zumba for Kids! June 3, 2013 / June 10, 2013 / June 17, 2013 / June 24, 2013, 3:15 pm
- Children's Summer Reading Kick Off Mon, Jun 24, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Hapstead Stage Presents: A Secret Garden Tue, Jun 25, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- North Reading Book Discussion Club Wed, Jun 26, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Garden Grow-Ums Thu, Jun 27, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Drop-In Needle Arts Craft Group May 7, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 27, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Deadline for Art Contest Submissions Fri, Jun 28, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Teen Movie Night Tue, Jul 2, 7:00 pm–9:50 pm