Invite a friend
Wakefield's 4th of July Fireworks!
Wakefield will be once again providing fireworks on the 4th of July.
Bring your chairs or blankets and find a good spot along Lake Quannapowitt and enjoy the show! Get there early for a good seat!
More About Lake Quannapowitt
Lake Quannapowitt, a 275-acre shallow pond, sits just north of the center of town and just south of Route 95. Although closed for swimming, the lake and the surrounding park, playgrounds, boating ramps and gazebo provide Wakefield's residents and visitors with a place to walk, run, play and enjoy the scenery.
Other events here
- Wakefield 4-Week Ultimate Bootcamp Daily, 5:40 am–6:15 pm
- 14th Annual Take the Lake 5K Run, Walk, Bike Sun, Jun 30, 8:30 pm–10:30 pm
- Tonneson + Co 5K Run/Walk for Wakefield Interfaith Food Pantry Kids First Program Sun, Jul 14, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Freedom 5K - Be a voice against domestic sex trafficking Sat, Sep 14, 8:00 am
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk Sun, Sep 29, 5:00 pm–9:00 pm