Invite a friend
Winter Solstice Party/Yankee Swap
Join us for lunch with a special desert and some holiday fun. Feel free to bring a wrapped gift for the "re-gifting Yankee Swap" (value $3 - $5). If you received a gift that you can't use, and it's in new condition, wrap it up and bring it along. Sponsored by Bright View of North Andover.
Reservations required for lunch by calling the Senior Center at (781) 942-6794
More About Reading Senior Center
The Pleasant Street Senior Center offers health and wellness, recreation, events, crafts, classes, lunch and transportation services.
Reading Elder/Human Services' goal is to help seniors live meaningful lives of dignity, enjoyment and useful purpose. It seeks to improve and enrich the lives of seniors with opportunities to be independent, celebrate life and reach their fullest potential. It also offers a variety of programs.
Jane Burns is the interim administrator for elder/human services.
Other events here
- Zumba at Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 9:15 am
- Motion to Music at Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Computer Classes at Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Klickity Klack Group Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- Zumba (R) Gold at the Reading Pleasant Street Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Memory Loss What's Normal What's Not Thu, May 23, 10:15 am
- B.E.S.T. at Senior Center Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am
- Painting Group at Senior Center Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:30 pm
- Electronic Gadgets - what are they? Tue, Jun 4, 10:15 am
- Diabetes: The Role of Nutrition Thu, Jun 6, 10:15 am