Presidents' Day 2014 is observed Monday, Feb. 17 in Reading. Here's a list of what's open and closed during the holiday (Reading Public Schools are on winter vacation this week).
Reading businesses—if you're not on the list, leave your store's hours in the comments below.
- Reading Town Offices
- Reading Public Library Library
- Post Offices
- Stock market
- MBTA: Operating on a Saturday schedule.
- Parking Meters in Boston: Not in effect.
- Trash/Recycling: It will not be picked up today and will run one day late throughout the week.
- Retail stores
- Supermarkets and liquor stores
- Convenience stores
- Bars and restaurants