Looking for a new job? Your first job? Reading Patch is here to help with a roundup of what's available in and around town.Know of an opening that isn't listed here? Share the details in the comments section below.
You can also upload your own job postings to the announcement section here.
These jobs were posted to the the Jobs section of Reading Patch, powered by CareerBuilder.com, recently though all are just out of town. For a full list of jobs in Reading and other locations, click the Jobs link in the menu bar:
- According to a comment on last week's jobs post, Dunkin' Donuts is hiring. The commenter said, "Dunkin' Donuts is hiring Crew Members for our Reading, North Reading, and Woburn locations! We are looking for both part-time and full-time employees for all shifts. Interested candidates should complete our online application at www.qhire.net/coffeejobs."
- Raytheon Company in Burlington is currently seeking a Manager of Program Contracts.
- ZipRealty in Woburn is seeking a Real Estate Sales Agent/Sales Representative.
- American Tower Corporation is on the lookout for an Account Project Manager that can work west coast hours in Woburn.
- In Woburn, Progressive Insurance wants to hire a Claims Adjuster for Auto Damage.
- Beacon Health Strategies in Woburn seeks a Quality Coordinator.
- Robert Half Finance and Accounting U.S. hopes to hire a Financial Analyst for $60,000-$75,000 per year.