Today is Friday, Aug. 3. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. The weather. The temperature will reach 89 degrees in the afternoon and drop to 70 in the evening. Expect mostly sunny skies.
2. Watermelon crafts. Stop by the at 10 a.m. for . Hear watermelon stories, make watermelon crafts and eat watermelon.
3. Girls night out. You are invited to a summer event for you and a friend at . Stop by their at 8 p.m. to get pampered.
4. Creative Arts play. Check out the performed by the talented students of at at 6 p.m.
5. Painting group. There will be at the at 10 a.m. Bring your own supplies.