Today is Thursday, July 12. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. The weather. The temperature will reach 82 degrees in the afternoon and drop to 64 in the evening. Expect mostly sunny skies.
2. North Reading CodeRED test call. The will be conducted on Friday, July 13 at 10:00 a.m. Here are some .
3. Reading Zoning Board of Appeals. The will meet at at 7 p.m. A Public Hearing and reorganization are both items on the agenda.
4. Free wireless workshop. Stop by the on Main Street in North Reading to . The workshop is free and starts at 7 p.m.
5. Motion to music. Exercise at the at 9 a.m. The Total Body Workout class costs $15 per month or $3 per session.