Today is Monday, July 23. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. The weather. The temperature will reach 85 degrees in the afternoon and drop to 68 in the evening. Isolated thunderstorms are in the forecast for this afternoon.
2. Reading resident in Good Housekeeping. Did you know that a Reading resident was featured in Good Housekeeping magazine? Check in with us at 6 a.m. to find out who.
3. North Reading Storytime. Stop by the at 7 p.m. for . Wear your pajamas!
4. Theatre program Into the Woods. There is a at at 9 a.m. The three-week theatre program has flexible hours. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
5. Farmer's Market. The Farmer's Market started at on Thursdays. Stop by from 5 to 7:30 p.m. to buy some fresh fruits and vegetables from Luna Farm. Can't make it on Thursdays? Check in with us at 6 a.m. to find out where else you can buy fresh veggies in town.