Today is Wednesday, June 13. Here are five things to know today:
1. The weather. Expect 72 for your high with cloudy skies and the chance of rain throughout the day.
2. Reading Conservation Commission. The at at 7 p.m. The Reading Drainage Study is on the agenda along with a regulation discussion.
3. North Reading Land Utilization Committee. The at at 7:30 p.m. Agenda items include fundraising for the golf tournament and walking trails.
4. Summertime Aromatherapy. Stop by the for at 7 p.m. Explore essential oils and hydrosols for bug bites, heat rashes, sunburns, insect repellent, and more.
5. Power Yoga and Pilates. Take a at the at 8:15 p.m. If you are just dropping-in the class costs $14.