Today is Monday, Nov. 26. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. The weather. The temperature will reach 42 degrees today and drop to 30 overnight. Expect mostly sunny skies.
2. Reading CPDC. The CPDC will meet at Reading Town Hall at 7:30 p.m. A minor site plan review for Planet Fitness and request for bond release from Calareso's are both items on the agenda.
3. North Reading Youth Services. Youth Services will meet at North Reading Town Hall at 7:15 p.m. The Community Impact Team and program updates are both items on the agenda.
4. Drop-in Storytime. Stop by the Reading Public Library at 9:30 a.m. for a drop-in storytime.
5. Newsletters. Do you get our daily newsletter? Sign up today, it's free! Simply click here.