Today is Friday, Oct. 26. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. The weather. The temperature will reach 68 degrees today and drop to 50 overnight. Expect mostly sunny skies.
2. Wine Tasting. Busa Wine & Spirits will be holding their weekly wine tasting at 4 p.m. You must be over 21-years-old to attend.
3. Halloween movies at the library. Stop by the Flint Memorial Library at 1:30 p.m. for some family friendly Halloween movies and treats.
4. Reading Flu Clinic. Stop by the Arthur W. Coolidge Middle School tomorrow at 9 a.m. for a flu clinic.
5. Cradles to Crayons Drive. State Sen. Katherine Clark is partnering with Cradles to Crayons to benefit children in need. Cradles to Crayons collects new and gently used clothing, art supplies, baby supplies like blankets and car seats, and other necessities in drop boxes around the district. Today is the last day to donate at the collection box in the Burbank YMCA. On October 27, the collected items will be sorted at the Melrose Middle School, 350 Lynn Fells Parkway, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Volunteers are needed.