Today is Wednesday, Oct. 3. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. The weather. The temperature will reach 72 degrees in the afternoon and drop to 57 in the evening. Expect scattered showers.
2. Reading EDC. The EDC will meet at Reading Town Hall at 7 p.m.
3. Free zumba. Take a free zumba class at Health Time Fitness at 10 a.m. Work out and have fun.
4. Library Job Search Skills Series. Stop by the Reading Public Library at 7 p.m. for a job search skills series. The series is free. Refreshments will be served at 6:30 p.m.
5. Bingo. Play bingo at the Edith A. O'Leary Senior Center at 1:15 p.m.