Today is Tuesday, Oct. 9. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. The weather. The temperature will reach 62 degrees in the afternoon and drop to 42 in the evening. Expect sunny skies.
2. Reading Selectmen. The Reading selectmen will meet at Reading Town Hall at 7 p.m.
3. Toddler tales storytime. Stop by the Flint Memorial Library at 9:30 a.m. for toddler tales storytime.
4. Team trivia. In the mood for some trivia? Stop by Chili's at 8 p.m. for team trivia.
5. Healthy living. The Natural Food Exchange is hosting an informal open forum at 7 p.m., run by the Healthy Villi, a group dedicated to supporting those with celiac disease and their families in New England.