Today is Thursday, April 12. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. The weather. There is a chance of rain today. The temperature will reach 55 degrees and drop to 34 in the evening.
2. RMHS Choral Fundraiser. Stop by to support the support the . 10 percent of their sales will benefit the RMHS Mixed Choir, Singers, Fermata Nowhere and the Crescendudes.
3. North Reading Board of Assessors. The at at 4:15 p.m. The real estate exemption report and motor vehicle abatement report are two items on the agenda.
4. Library snapshot day. Stop by the for . Find out what happens daily at the library. Also, stop by the Children's Room for a drop-in origami craft.
5. Motion to Music. Join a at the . The total body workout starts at 9 a.m. and costs $15 per month or $3 per session.