Today is Friday, April 13. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. The weather. The temperature will reach 59 degress today and drop to 43 in the evening. Expect partly cloudy skies.
2. Spring Wine Tasting. Stop by for a at 4 p.m. Try some light Pinot Grigios and fruity Pinot Noirs.
3. North Reading Town Wide Yard Sale Applications. Today is the . Submit your application today to get on the map. The Friends of the North Reading Council on Aging will be sponsoring their Annual Town Wide Yard Sale on Saturday, April 28. Call Jean at 978-664-4095 for an application, or pick one up at the , or .
4. Live music. Listen to at the . The band starts at 9 p.m.
5. Healthy Villi. The will at 7 p.m., run by the Healthy Villi, a group dedicated to supporting those with celiac disease and their families. Discuss anything relevant to a gluten-free lifestyle and share information on restaurants, experiences and recipes.