Today is Friday, Feb. 3. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. Sunny Friday and weekend: The next three days should be mirror images of one another. Friday through Sunday should see almost cloudless skies with highs around 40. Not bad for February.
2. Zombies at North Reading High: Make sure to check out which kicks off at tonight. Head out and support these young actors as they recreate the 1950s. Oh, and did I mention there are zombies? Click on the article for ticket information.
3. Missing dog: Have you seen Molly? She is a black and white cocker spaniel who was last seen in her yard at 200 Haverhill St., around 4 p.m. yesterday. If you spot Molly, please make sure to call the Ryans at 978-664-9980.
4. North Reading’s finest stops burglary suspect: In case you missed it yesterday, who reportedly tried to break into a Freedom Drive home Thursday morning. The resident scared off the suspect and she alertly called 911 immediately. Police arrived within a minute and apprehended the suspect a short distance away. Police are investigating whether the alleged burglar was involved in other recent break-ins.
5. Game Night tonight: Here’s something for parents who are trying to find local things for the kids. , from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Recreation Center at . The event is for children 5 to 11 years old and the cost is $8. There will be snacks and drinks. Walk-ins are welcome, but space is limited so registration is strongly suggested. Call 978-664-6016 for more information.