Today is Friday, March 16. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. Bring an umbrella. The temperature will reach 51 degrees today and drop to 41 overnight. Expect some showers throughout the day.
2. Representative Jones' Office Hours. Stop by at the between 1 and 2 p.m. and the between 10 and 11 a.m.
3. Painting group. Drop by the for a at 10 a.m. Bring your own supplies and enjoy three hours of painting.
4. Total body workout. Attend a class at the at 9:15 a.m. The workout burns calories, tones and builds strength and endurance.
5. Tennis. The Reading on Bancroft Avenue are now open.