Today is Friday, March 2. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. The weather. Expect partly sunny skies, with a high of 35 degrees. There is a chance of rain, snow, and sleet overnight before 2 a.m.
2. Look What I Made. Stop by for a for kids five and over. They will learn a fun, colorful technique and make a salad plate. The workshop costs $15.
3. Total Body Workout. Go to the for a . The class starts at 9:15 a.m. and costs $14.
4. Best of. Have you voted for your ? Voting closes today at 9 a.m.
5. New Concord Street building. Curious about the new building on Concord Street? Check in with us at 6 a.m. to find out what it is.