Today is Thursday, March 22. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. Feels like summer. The temperature will reach 81 degrees this afternoon and drop to 57 in the evening. Expect sunshine throughout the day.
2. Reading Memorial High School Fundraiser. Support the Choral Groups, Fermata Nowhere, The Crescendudes, RMHS Singers, and Mixed Choir by ordering food from and 10 percent of the proceeds will . Mention the RMHS Choral groups when ordering.
3. Seeds, seeds, seeds. Bring your child to the to learn about at 4 p.m.
4. Stump trivia. In the mood for a game of trivia? Stop by the at 8 p.m. for .
5. Hunger for Change. Registration is open today for , which starts on April 12. The program explores the meaning of the phrase "you are what you eat." The program lasts for six-weeks and will take place on Thursday evenings from 7:30 to 9 p.m. It is limited to 12 people and costs $21.