Today is Thursday, March 29. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. Bring your umbrella. Expect showers throughout the day. The temperature will reach 48 degrees in the afternoon and drop to 30 overnight.
2. Motion to Music. Stop by the at 9 a.m. for a with aerobics, weight training, and stretching. The cost is $15 per month or $3 for one session.
3. Penney Richards Scholarship. Apply for the by May 1. Find more information about the scholarship fund and download a PDF of the application and instructions online.
4. Drop-in needle arts and crafts. Attend the at the at 7 p.m. Knitters, crocheters, embroiderers or crafters of any level are welcome.
5. Four and Five-Year-Old Storytime. Registered children ages four and five can attend at the at 1:30 p.m.