Today is Thursday, March 8. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. It's warming up. The temperature will reach 63 degrees today. Enjoy the sunshine.
2. Healthy living. Stop by the for an , run by the Healthy Villi, a group dedicated to supporting those with celiac disease and their families in New England. Learn about living a gluten-free lifestyle.
3. North Reading Middle School. Attend the drama at 7 p.m. Cool Suit is a musical take-off on the classic Emperor’s New Clothes. In Olympic Idol, Greek Gods compete for the coveted idol title in this parody of American Idol.
4. Hood School Council. The at the at 9:30 a.m. Agenda items include school improvement plan goals and technology study group.
5. Story time. Attend for children ages four and five at the . Miss Brenda shares stories and songs for those who are registered.