- 428 Main St, Stoneham, (VFW Function Hall) 2:00pm–7:00pm. Do a good deed and head over to Stoneham to give some blood. All donors get six pieces of chocolate covered fruit.
- 5 Summer St, Lynnfield 5:45am–6:45am. The Boot Camp’s 4-week program is designed to shred calories, boost your metabolism and transform your body composition. It will challenge your mind and body with a series of intense cardiovascular intervals and strength building exercises. Your first class is free and you can join at any time.
- , , 10:30am–12:00pm. Looking for a good read? How about a new book you have never heard of? At the library this morning, join others for an informal discussion on what everyone has been reading.
- , Haven St & High St, Reading, 1:00pm–7:00pm. This is a wonderful opportunity to buy just picked fruits, vegetables, home-made pies, fresh baked bread, cheeses, teas, herbs and more.
- , , (595 North Ave, Wakefield) 6:45pm. Arrive early to get registered and have your $2 entry fee ready. The Fun Run is timed and the results get post on coolrunning.com
- , 136 Elm St, Stoneham, (Senior Center) 10:00am–11:15am. Join licensed instructor Dorothea for this fun dance class at the Stoneham Senior Center. All ages and skills welcome, and your first class is free. After that its $12 a class and $6 for seniors.
- , 9:00am–10:00am. Check out this total body workout with aerobics, weight training, and stretching. Its $15 for a month, or if you prefer to just drop-in, its $3 per session.
- , 197 Main St, North Reading, 6:00pm–7:00pm. These guys design and present a one-of-a-kind, high-impact, and exhilarating Zumba® fitness cardio workout. Over an hour of non-stop, fat-busting targetted moves engage each of your core muscle groups. They add choreography at the end of class specifically for necessary stretching for the recovery and flexibility that your body needs. First class is free.
- , , 6:00pm. All abilities are welcome and no prior experience is needed. Games are co-ed, non-competitive and lots of fun. No commitment for the season, just play when you can!
- , , 397 Main St, Wakefield, 6:30pm–9:30pm. Head over to Wakefield for this great deal on fresh fish and fresh beats. There is no cover, just purchase at least $10 of sushi (an easy feat with how tasty the food is here.)