- , , 9:00am–9:00pm. Come sign up for Readings Summer reading program which lasts until August 27th and covers works from all over the world.
- , , 6:30pm. Sit in on this Government meeting discussing aging.
- , 7:00pm. This Government meeting is open to all.
- , 2:00pm–6:00pm. The Farm Hill Farmers Market returns to the Town Common. This is a wonderful opportunity to buy just picked fruits, vegetables, home-made pies, fresh baked bread, cheeses, teas, herbs, etc.
- , , 6:30pm–7:00pm. Wear your PJs to the Library! Bring your teddy too and enjoy some great stories! For ages 4-8. No registration necessary.
- , 7:00pm. This Government meeting is open to all and agendas are posted with the Town Clerk and are provided on the Conservation home page at least 48 hours before each meeting.
- , 8:30pm. Stop by this neighborhood Mexican joint and grab some beer from south of the border while chilling out to live music.
- , , 9:00am–10:00am. Enjoy this total body workout with aerobics, weight training, and stretching. Its $15 for a month, or $3 to drop in.
- , , 10:15am–10:45am. Check out the infant toddler singalong with guest artist, Peter Sheridan. Dance, clap, sing and join in the fun! No registration necessary. Sponsored by the Friends of the Reading Public Library.
- , , 6:00pm. All abilities are welcome and no prior experience is needed. Games are co-ed, non-competitive and lots of fun. No commitment for the season, just play when you can.