- , , 7:30pm–9:00pm. Beginner set dance lessons upstairs hosted by Frank & Eileen $7 / lesson. What is Irish Set Dancing? To put it simply, eight people create a square formation, and follow a series of movements using simple footwork. More than that, it's cultural, musical, social, good exercise, and it’s fun!
- , , 7:30pm. Grab some pub grub and a few cold pints and enjoy the show.
- , 6:30pm–7:00pm. Wear your PJs to the Library! Bring your teddy too and enjoy some great stories! For ages 4-8. No registration necessary.
- , 2:00pm–6:00pm. The Farm Hill Farmers Market returns to the Town Common. This is a wonderful opportunity to buy just picked fruits, vegetables, home-made pies, fresh baked bread, cheeses, teas, herbs, etc.
- , , 5:00pm–8:00pm. Take your tots down to dockside, grab a few burgers and let the kids enjoy this super fun magic show.
- , , 6:45pm. Get some excersize and take part in this fun, non-competitive event. Please arrive early to get registered, the cost is $2 and the Fun Run is timed and the results get post on coolrunning.com.
- , 7:30pm. Five Star is a Summer Theatre Program for Children ages 9 to 15. Through this summer camp students learn the elements of theatre and are involved in many different, engaging workshops during the month of July. Five Star Theatre Camp's production of Dames At Sea is the culmination of the course.
- , , 7:30pm–8:30pm. This ice cream party is for all participating authors in the Writing Contest and their families. Come share some of the stories, too.
- 9:00am–9:00pm. Come sign up for Readings Summer reading program which lasts until August 27th and covers works from all over the world.
- , , 6:00pm. All abilities are welcome and no prior experience is needed. Games are co-ed, non-competitive and lots of fun. No commitment for the season, just play when you can.