As another weekend comes and goes, you're once again wondering what's going on in and around the town you call home this upcoming week.
You could play some golf, register for summer activities at the YMCA, find a new physician in an interesting way, or attend a unique Forum at the First Congregational Church in Melrose.
- , , (149 North St, North Reading), 8:00am.
Play some golf and enter some raffles and silent auctions.
- , (355 Rantoul St, Beverly), 6:30pm.
Socialize, eat, and play trivia.
- , 36 Arthur B Lord Dr, Reading, 8:00am–10:00pm.
Don't forget to sign up for fitness, sports, swimming, and more this summer at the Y.
- , , (16 Lowell St, Reading), 7:00pm.
- , , (49 Pleasant St, Reading), 9:00am–10:00am.
Learn to use email, send pictures, or use the internet.
- ’–, (530 Main St, Reading), 5:30pm–7:00pm.
Take part in a a unique information session with a speed dating format to find a new primary care physician.
- –, 7:00pm–9:00pm.
Find out how climate change affecting the treasures of the Northeast.
- –First Congregational Church, United Church of Christ, (121 W Foster St, Melrose), 7:00pm.
Check out this Forum aimed at promoting civil discourse, reaffirming our country’s basic democratic values, and deepening respect for all human beings.
- –, 12:30pm.
Social Worker, Marie Ammer, will be available for private consultations.
- –, (62 Oakland Rd, Reading), 6:00pm–7:00pm.
Grab your glove and bat, it’s time for some baseball.
- –, (343 Main St, Reading), 7:00pm–8:30pm.
An opportunity to discuss anything relevant to a gluten-free lifestyle.
- – , (62 Oakland Rd, Reading), 6:00pm.
Play some Ultimate Frisbee. All abilities are welcome and no prior experience is needed.