- , 4730 State Hwy, Eastham, 12:00am–12:00pm. Along with community wellness tables, there will be fundraising activities such as a dance-a-thon, tennis round robin, tennis marathon, kick box-a-thon and more! The facility will be ablaze with businesses in our community who all share health and wellness goals.
- , , 2:00pm. For just $5 a class, stop by and relax with this peaceful Asian martial art and philosophy technique.
- , Stoneham Town Common, 2:00 - 6:00pm. This is a wonderful opportunity to buy just picked fruits, vegetables, home-made pies, fresh baked bread, cheeses, teas, herbs and more.
- , 6:45pm–9:30pm. The September rehearsals are open to all - no audition required. They only ask that you love to sing and be able to match pitch. This year's Holiday concerts will be on December 3rd & 4th.
- , in Wakefield, 6:45pm. Try your hand (or your feet) at the . Arrive early to get registered and have your $2 entry fee ready. The Fun Run is timed and the results get posted on coolrunning.com.
- , , 7:00pm. This government meeting is free and open to all so stop by if you want to keep a finger on the pulse of the cities economic direction. Voice questions and concerns here.
- , , 7:00pm. If you are looking to rezone your property (or contest a recent change) this is the meeting for you. Appeals can be made and you can just sit in and check out the direction of Reading's zoning.
- , , 7:00pm. This regular school meeting is set to cover points like citizens participation, reports, unfinished business and collective bargaining.
- , 8:30pm–11:30pm. Drop on by for some great live music, great drinks and some huge TVs. This week, catch the Rockaholics, live and on stage.
- , , 8:30pm. Head to this local favorite for all manner of pub grub, frosty pints and strong cocktails along with live music. You can chill out of the porch if the weather is nice or pick a barstool within earshot of the nights ball game.