Since our last update, additional candidates have pulled papers at Town Hall, declaring their intentions to run.
Provided by Town Clerk Laura Gemme, below is a list of the new candidates to emerge since we previously published the list on January 5:
- Scott L. Davarich, School Committee
- Nicholas J. Face, School Committee
- John E. Brzezenski, Board of Library Trustees
- Jeffrey W. Struble, Board of Selectmen
- Kevin M. Sexton, Board of Selectmen
- John R. Halsey, Board of Selectmen
- Phillip N. Vaccaro, School Committee
- Jeanne M. Borawski, School Committee
- Alan E. Foulds, Moderator (Incumbent)
- Victoria V. Yablonsky, Board of Library Trustees (Incumbent)
- David P. Hutchinson, Board of Library Trustees (Incumbent)
- Thomas B. O'Rourke, Reading Municipal Light Board
- Robert H. Soli, Reading Municipal Light Board (Incumbent)
Are you planning to run for office this spring? Let us know in the comments section below, or declare your intentions in a Patch blog or announcement.