According to a list provided last week by Town Clerk Laura Gemme, so far two Board of Selectmen and two School Committee candidates have emerged, along with several others.
Below is a list of the residents who plan on running for office:
- Kevin M. Sexton, Board of Selectmen
- John R. Halsey, Board of Selectmen
- Phillip N. Vaccaro, School Committee
- Jeanne M. Borawski, School Committee
- Alan E. Foulds, Moderator (Incumbent)
- Victoria V. Yablonsky, Board of Library Trustees (Incumbent)
- David P. Hutchinson, Board of Library Trustees (Incumbent)
- Thomas B. O'Rourke, Reading Municipal Light Board
- Robert H. Soli, Reading Municipal Light Board (Incumbent)
Are you planning to run for office this spring? Let us know in the comments section below, or declare your intentions in a Patch blog or announcement.