Do you have plans for New Year's Eve yet? Celebrate 2011 and welcome 2012 locally. Here are five places to ring in the new year:
1. Great American Tavern. will host a New Year's Eve party with live music featuring the classic rock band The Shotz. They are offering a pre-fixed menu with dessert for $30 per person or $50 per couple and a champagne toast at midnight.
2. Horseshoe Grille. Reserve your spot now for New Year's Eve dinner at the . In addition to their regular menu, they are offering a slow roasted prime rib, surf and turf: 12 oz. prime rib and 2 crabmeat stuffed shrimp, and baked stuffed shrimp, all served with sides. The dining room is open until 10:30 and the bar is open until midnight.
3. The Pub at Hillview. If you want a romantic evening and midnight champage toast, attend a candelight dinner at The Pub at the . Their New Year's Eve menu includes baked stuffed shrimp, roast prime rib, surf and turf: filet mignon and baked shrimp, baked haddock with crab meat stuffing, chicken marsala or a 12 oz. sirloin steak all served with your choice of potato, vegetable medley, rolls and holiday dessert. They have three starters available: shrimp cocktail, soup du jour and a fresh fruit medley.
4. China Cuisine. China Cuisine is open on New Year's Eve until 11 p.m. and has an all-you-can-eat buffet available to celebrate the holiday.
5. Home. Stay at home, watch the ball drop and .