Dear Reading-North Reading Patch Readers,
Did you know that Patch offers a newsletter? It's a round-up of news, events and deals that gets delivered daily to your email, free of charge. All you have to do is sign up.
Here's why we think you'll like it:
1. It's quick. Hey, we know you get a lot of email. That's why we made it easy to read.
2. We're all about your community. With a quick scan, you'll find stories about your schools, the local police, new businesses and road information. Click a link and you're there.
3. Business info. We highlight local businesses every day you may not have known were your neighbors.
4. Events. See what's happening, or link to the calendar and your own. (Think yard sales, fundraisers, etc.)
5. You won't believe how easy it is. Just click here.
Patch offers a weekly version, too, if you want to catch up on the most important stories of the past seven days.
If you want to truly be on the edge of local news, we also offer Breaking News emails which notifies you immediately if a big story breaks.
Finally, don't forget Patch Deals. Patch Deals includes local specials from mom and pop outfits to large chain stores in the area.
If you're one of the thousands of Reading or North Reading residents already receiving the newsletter everyday, thank you.